Signed in as:
Payment/Charges - Payments for equipment and service can be made via credit card, PayPal, wire transfer, check/bank transfer or money order. Invoice amounts equaling $3,000 or more paid by credit card or PayPal are subject to a 3% fee. Should Triad extend credit terms, all balances not paid within 30 days of signed invoice are subject to a 2% per month interest charge beginning on day 31.
1. Full payments for the invoiced amount must be cleared prior to shipping/delivery. The goods will ship/be delivered once the full payment is cleared by the financial institution.
2. Deposits are to be 10% of the invoice total, non-refundable and secure the availability of the equipment listed. If equipment is not paid for in full within 90 days of the invoice date, deposits are forfeited.
3. Deposit must be made within 48 hours of signing this invoice in order to secure the equipment outlined above. If deposit is not made within the 48 hours, Triad reserves the right to pursue an alternative buyer.
1. Payment is due in full on the day of completed service. A credit card must be placed on file PRIOR to arriving at the customer’s location. At the time service is completed, a customer may choose to pay with this card or another accepted payment method.
2. Trip Fee – There is no trip fee for customers located within 10 miles of 44321. For customers outside of 10 miles, there is a $49.99 trip fee due in full on the day of service.
3. Labor rate – Triad hourly labor rate is $89.99. This starts when Triad enters your facility and ends when Triad leaves your facility. In the event there is no access to the facility and Triad must wait to gain access, the time will start upon arrival AT your facility.
4. Flat-Rate Services – “Flat-Rate” services will be agreed upon by Triad and the customer prior to arrival. Should a “Flat-Rate” service be agreed upon and a member from Triad be required to wait at a location to gain access, an additional hourly rate charge to the nearest quarter hour from the agreed upon meeting time will be added.
1. Items are shipped LTL freight with lift-gate curb delivery (items are not arranged to be placed inside a building) unless otherwise stated.
2. Equipment is wrapped in cardboard, shrink-wrap and photos are taken both before and after packing.
3. If a machine appears to be damaged, DO NOT SIGN and REFUSE DELIVERY. If it is signed for, you are accepting the goods in the condition they are in and Triad is then unable to file a damaged freight claim.
4. Items delivered by Triad Laundry Equipment LLC and LTL freight services include CURBSIDE delivery, unless otherwise noted.
5. Inside delivery: When inside delivery is requested by a customer and noted in the invoice, Triad Laundry will make every reasonable attempt to accommodate this request. Inside delivery will include the freight being unloaded from the truck and brought inside the commercial location and placed right inside the door. Inside delivery does NOT include removing packaging/pallets to accommodate door sizes/openings, delivery up stairs, down stairs, or curbs, or removal of obstacles within the pathway of delivery. Additionally, inside delivery does not include unpacking freight and moving machines off of pallets. Inside delivery is up to the discretion of the driver and may be denied if safety or potential damage to property/equipment is a concern.
1. Equipment comes with a 6 month parts warranty (unless noted as “AS-IS”) starting one week (7 days) after the machine is received (per proof of delivery from carrier).
2. Should a component fail within the warranty period, the owner must make Triad aware of the problem immediately. At the discretion of Triad, the failed component(s) will be replaced with new, used, or reconditioned part(s). The customer will be sent a warranty claim form which will have to be filled out and returned to Triad Laundry Equipment.
3. Triad Laundry Equipment is NOT responsible for any cost associated with installing the new component(s), diagnosing the problem or uninstalling the faulty component. The parts warranty ONLY replaces parts and does NOT cover any labor charges.
4. All equipment comes with a one year bearing (unless noted as “AS-IS”) warranty starting one week from the date received (per proof of delivery from carrier) unless otherwise stated.
i. If a motor bearing or main bearing fails within the warranty period, Triad must be made aware of the problem immediately. The machine will either be replaced, sent back for repair or repaired in place. The final decision of how the bearing will be replaced will be at the discretion of Triad Laundry Equipment. Triad is not responsible for any costs associated with bearing repair within the warranty period if we are not first made aware of the bearing failure.
5. Warranties are only valid if equipment is installed by a qualified technician. Warranties do not cover incorrect installation, including but not limited to: improper wiring/breaker sizes, incorrect bolting or mounting, improper gas supply/hook ups, failure to grout machines/machine bases, mishandling or misuse or damage to an electrical component as a result of incorrect installation.
1. If stated as “AS-IS” in the invoice outlined, machines are sold as they sit. There are no warranties (bearing or parts) expressed or implied. Triad removes any and all liability from these machines once they are sold. As-is machines may contain cosmetic and mechanical blemishes and may not work upon startup.
Cleaned and Tested
1. Units sold as “cleaned and tested’ will be fully cleaned (inside and out) as well as tested with utilities accordingly. Dryers will be tested with electric and gas to ensure proper motor operation, computer operation, and ignition/heating. Washers will be hooked up to water and electric to ensure all electronic components function as designed, and the machine has no leaks present. If components are found faulty when being tested, they will be replaced by Triad with a used or new component as needed. Cleaned and tested machines carry no further warranty unless otherwise stated in the originally outlined invoice. Triad removes any and all liability from these machines once they are sold.
New Dexter Equipment
1. New Dexter washers are covered by a 10 year manufacturer’s parts warranty on the frame, tub, cylinder, shaft, seals, bearings, and bearing housing. All washer components not covered by the 10 year warranty are covered by a 3 year manufacturer’s parts warranty.
2. New Dexter dryers are covered by a 5 year manufacturer’s parts warranty on the trunnion, bearings, and bearing housing. All dryer components not covered by the 5 year warranty are covered by a 3 year manufacturer’s parts warranty.
3. Additional warranty information on new Dexter equipment can be provided by Dexter Laundry. Any and all warranty claims must be handled through Dexter Laundry.
1. Parts – When applicable, Triad will use genuine OEM manufacturer parts. Part costs will be charged at list price per manufacturer. Customers may be given the option to use generic or reconditioned/used parts when applicable
2. Service Warranty – Repairs completed by Triad included a 90 day labor warranty and 6 month parts warranty.
a. Should the same component(s) serviced by Triad fail, the owner must make Triad aware of the problem immediately. At the discretion of Triad, the failed component(s) will be replaced with new, used, or reconditioned part(s). Triad will replace the failed component(s) at no expense (including labor, parts, and trip-charge expense) to the buyer within 90 days of completed service. Should component(s) fail after 90 days, Triad will send a replacement component(s) at no cost to the customer, however the customer is responsible for any and all associated labor charges to replaced failed component(s).
b. Should a warranty service call be made and it is found that the component(s) is question are not faulty, but another issue is present, the customer will be responsible for any and all service charges, parts costs, and trip fees associated with that service call. These charges are due in full on the day of service.
c. Warranties are only valid if equipment is installed by a qualified technician. Warranties do not cover incorrect installation, including but not limited to: improper wiring/breaker sizes, incorrect bolting or mounting, improper gas supply/hookups, improper/inadequate drain lines, failure to grout machines/machine bases, mishandling or misuse or damage to an electrical component as a result of incorrect installation.
1. Reconditioned equipment is not new, and will contain cosmetic blemishes. This might include but is not limited to small dents, scratches, scuffs, minor bends, color blemishes, rust or oxidation. Physical condition is documented prior to shipping. Triad makes every reasonable attempt to ensure machines are physically and mechanically appealing and in good working order.
2. Reconditioned equipment is tested and run through a full cycle prior to shipping. Triad holds video recordings of this. These machines have many moving and intricate parts. Long rides on trucks, handling and installing can cause minor issues. Although it is rare, if a machine is started and a fault appears, this is not a sign of negligence. Triad will assist you in resolving these issues should they come about.
1. All returns will be charged with a 10% restocking fee
2. Buyers must pay return shipping
3. Please make sure to verify and research the machine you are purchasing is the best fit for you.
1. Coin boxes, bases, wiring, drainpipes, hoses or any other items are not included with the sale unless otherwise stated but can be purchased for an additional cost. Machines that are stated as “hard-mount” require a base or concrete pad for installation per manufacturer spec.
2. We recommend factory specifications for draining and wire sizes. We also recommend the use of brand new supply hoses when installing.
3. Estimated lead times are dependent on multiple factors and will be discussed with you prior to order commitment. Buyers are not eligible for any type of refund if ship dates extend beyond the estimated times.
1. When applicable and stated in the invoice, Triad will install laundry equipment per manufacturer specifications within 4 feet of existing utilities.
2. This includes, and is not limited to gas/propane hookup, electrical connections, water supply, and drainage. If utility connections exceed 4 feet, Triad will mount and anchor equipment but will not make final connections.
3. Due to safety concerns, Triad will not reuse any existing water lines, drain lines, electrical cords/wire upon installation. New materials must be provided or can be purchased from Triad.
4. Please take note of necessary utility connections prior to purchase including but not limited to: drain line requirements, water line requirements, electrical supply, vent sizes, etc.
5. Triad will not make any carpentry, plumbing or electrical modifications
Waiver of Liability
1. Triad is not responsible for misuse, injuries, death or health issues associated with machine use, handling, installation, maintenance or repair. Should an individual sustain an injury as a result of using, installing, maintaining or repairing the machine, Triad Laundry Equipment, its owners and employees are not liable.
2. Additionally, Triad is not responsible for any damages caused to buildings, fixtures, etc. including but not limited to fire damage, flood damage, damage to electrical systems, damage to foundations/building structure and damage to HVAC and venting systems resulting from including but not limited to machine malfunctions, improper installation, misuse or faulty components.
3. Customer hereby agrees to release, hold harmless, and indemnify Triad Laundry Equipment from liability arising from injury to any person or property resulting from use of equipment or machinery sold and/or serviced by Triad Laundry Equipment
Please note: Any additional terms and conditions not stated above or within a Triad Laundry Equipment purchase agreement DO NOT involve Triad Laundry Equipment. Triad will take no responsibility for any additional promises, warranty terms, installation terms/agreements, or product descriptions other than those stated herein. By signing this agreement, you agree to pay for the equipment on your invoice and acknowledge the terms and conditions stated above.